WHAT WE DO
Helping Christians Introduce People to Jesus.
What Is The Good Newspaper?
Challenge is a bi-monthly paper that includes testimonies of lives changed by the Lord Jesus Christ. It is written in an easy to read manner purposely for the non-Christian. What makes Challenge unique is that it is written specifically for the person on the street that may never enter a church. Besides testimonies, Challenge includes articles on good health, science, better marriages, parenting, and sports, as well as games for children and recipes for homemakers.
- Main English Edition
- Main Spanish Edition
- Prison Edition
Challenge USA prints the Main (English) and Prison edition six-times a year and the Main (Spanish) edition four-times a year.
There are in excess of 10,000 prisons throughout the US that are home to more than 2.3 million people. This is an enormous mission field that often is overlooked. The Challenge Prison edition and Spanish edition are used to assist the prison Chaplains and visiting ministries that work tirelessly in reaching those lost and behind bars with the Gospel.
Mission Team Tool
Travelling to other countries or areas within your own country for a mission trip? The paper is a valuable tool to add to your outreach.
One of the common issues that we hear from returning Mission trips and teams is that due to either not speaking the language or being limited in the ability to communicate it made it very hard to share the gospel. Only the translator was able to share and it meant that the rest of the team had to stand around waiting.
If this has previously been the case for you or you want to avoid this issue on an upcoming trip then the Challenge God News Paper is an essential tool to take with you.
It is very easy to use and so well received that most teams usually run out of papers before the trip ends. It has been a great help to people wanting to go on a mission trip but lacking the confidence to share the gospel. (The paper is also very well received in the US and Australia.)
It is also a great conversation starter and if people do not have the time to stop for a conversation it is a great gift to give them to read the testimony of Jesus Christ in people lives.
What makes the Challenge paper such an effective tool is that people identify with the stories and many times are looking for hope, purpose and certainty that can only be found in Jesus.
Local Evangelism & Church Plants
- Placing papers in baskets etc during giving and outreach.
- Handing out to people on the street.
- Visiting neighborhoods and offering papers with a flyer for current church activities.
- Placing in waiting rooms, stands in shops, etc
For more ideas, download the ideas sheet here
Partner with Charitable Organizations
- A Child's Hope International (OH) Partner with Hope Boxes
- Brown Missionary Mission Church (MS) Supporter and Partner
- Caring Partners International (OH)
- Partner in Central American countries
- Coalition of Prison Evangelists - COPE (FL) Partner in prison ministry
- Crossroads Prison Ministries (MI) Partner in prison ministry
- Day Trade Fun (OH) Supporter
- Hope Church in Las Vegas (NV) Supporter
- Upward Sports Canada (CA) Partner in Canada Ministry
- Urbancrest at Lebanon (OH) Supporter and Partner
- We Care Program (AL) Partner in prison ministry
- State Correctional Institutions of Florida, Ohio and Texas
Sign-up for E-Newsletter
Newsletters come out once per month. Keep up to date, pray, be inspired. Connect here to receive it.